Wednesday, March 3, 2010


Have you heard? Only 2 days till the release of the next SYHO design? Cathy & Theresa make up the fabulous and fun team of CherryWood Design Studios. Here's a fun new release I was able to preview at Nashville, last month.


A Stitcher's Story is a tribute to stitchers everywhere. Reading this verse I can see what they mean. I do feel my life is being chronicled in stitches and will forever be evolving and learning with each piece. Already ordered and received form my LNS ~ can't wait to get started on this one!
I have a couple of stitching buddies and we are going to stitch this one together and and add all our initials to each others. We're all going to hang them in our stitching room so if (for whatever the reason) one of us can't make it to a stithcing night, we can still all be with her while she stitches.
I encourage you, if you don't already, to find a group to stitch with, either in person on online. The Loose Thread Stitchers website has listings for groups that meet regularly...you never know there might be one in your area!







No comments:

Post a Comment