Little known facts about Blue Ribbon Designs:
1. My first needlework project (at the young age of six) was a Crewel Embroidery garden/vegetable sampler.
2. I have collected music memorabilia since I was teenager and have acquired hundreds of autographs and over 5,000 vinyl record albums.
3. I have sang the National Anthem at several large sporting events.
4. I will be releasing my 100th design in 2010.
5. I have experienced sky diving, bungee jumping, parasailing, and horseback riding in the Alaskan wilderness.