Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Why I joined the SYHO Campaign

What can I say about being involved in the SYHO campaign? Only that I'm very proud and happy to be a part of it. I've been stitching for over 20 yrs, and it's such an important part of my life. It's my passion, and people who have a passion for something, live it, and want others to share in it, and that's why I'm excited to be a participant. I wanted to share with others the love I have for stitching, and provide the campaign with a fun chart in the month of May. I want to spark an interest in people to pick up needle and thread and carry on this love of cross stitch. And the fact that the campaign is also promoting heart health, well, that was icing on the cake and made it all more worthwhile. Be Healthy, and Happy Stitching!

Kathy, Owner & Designer
Designs by Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment